Tonkin Drysdale Partners is working hard to support efforts to manage the impact of the coronavirus. We continue to monitor developments and put in place measures to keep our firm safe for our clients, staff and guests, and ensure ongoing business continuity, service, and support for our valued clients.
For your safety, and ours, we are reducing face-to-face appointments where possible. We can, as always, be contacted by telephone and email and are equipped to utilise video conferencing platforms.
Tonkin Drysdale Partners has implemented a range of measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and clients. These include:
– Maintaining the basics – good hygiene practices and frequent cleaning of our office space
– Requiring masks be worn by all visitors to our premises and staff in conference
– Requiring client and visitors complete a screening questionnaire to confirm you are well and should not be isolating
– Requiring evidence of Service NSW check in
– Adherence to social distancing guidelines
– The capability to deliver legal services via teleconferencing and videoconferencing
We are confident the measures we have put in place will enable our firm to continue to safely deliver the high quality legal service that our clients have been receiving for over 60 years.
We are aware that many of our clients are also facing challenges in the current environment. We are ready and able to assist and work through those challenges.
Thank you to all our clients for their continued and valued support during these difficult times.